Tuition and fees do not cover the full cost of educating students at St. Mary Magdalen School. The difference is made up by financial assistance contributed by various fundraising and volunteer activities.
Each family is required to offer support in the following activities:
- Volunteer Time
- In the Classroom - Contact Teachers
- Art Trek Program - Keeping Art in the Classrooms
- Family Financial Obligation
- Scrip Program
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Pennies from Heaven - Dinner & Auction
- Monsignor Hughes Annual Golf Tournament - Day of Golf, Dinner & Auction
Other ways you can support St. Mary Magdalen School:
- PTO - Parent Teacher Organization
- Giving to SMMS
- SMMS Store - Show your Eagle Pride!