- Submit application online and send supporting documentation to the school office.
- Attend readiness screening and parent interview (date to be announced) for TK and K students and as scheduled for older grades.
- Receive acceptance letter.
- Submit $100 new student fee to accept the spot.
- Complete the online registration process.
The school, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students
regardless of race, color, national origin, and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs,
and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, medical condition, sex, or
national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices,
scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain
athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation and some archdiocesan schools
operate as single-sex schools.
While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of
services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued
enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student's emotional, academic, and
physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student's needs.